|Help and How To Use This Site
- You can use the select box on the right hand side to browse Surahs of the Quran.
- Every verse of the Quran has the following image to its right. Clicking on this image opens a dialogue box that allows you to add that particular verse to a Schema you have already defined or to a Schema that you can specify. This feature allows you to save verses within your own defined context for later reference or ease of retrieval.
- You can also perform word or phrase based searches of the entire Quran or of specific Surahs. The results are returned with the search word (or phrase) highlighted in red. You can use this feature to find specific verses and add them to your Schemas.
- Examples of Schemas already created for all users of this site can be viewed here. These examples will give you an idea as to how you can use this site to increase you awareness of the Quran in general.
- You can add from a single verse up to around 40 or so verse references in each Schema.
Then he followed (another) way,